Image gallery >>>
Seaspray forms a quaint end of terrace harbourside cottage which has been renovated and furnished to as high standard. Sea Spray enjoys views over the 18th century Port of Charlestown.
The local beach and coastal footpaths are only a few minutes from the property. No garden is available but due to Seaspray's location, public seats are available nearby for relaxing on and taking it the lovely views and atmosphere of the harbour. Young children will need to be supervised outside the property.
There are two bedrooms sleeping up to four people in total for the property. A cot is available if required, please indicate on the booking form that this is required for your stay. Bedroom one has a double bed, bedroom two has two singles. The lounge has a pine fire surround with living flame gas fire & views to the harbour
- Bathroom with bath (shower over).
- Luxury oak fitted kitchen including washer dryer.
- Kitchen is equipped with fridge and freezer.
- Colour television and DVD player.
- Lounge with coal effect gas fire.
- One car can be parked directly outside the cottage on a private no-through road.
- Sorry no pets.
All you need are towels!
Heating, electricity and bedding (including bed linen) is provided but you will need to bring your own tea towel.